Create transport orders
with just one click
TransOrders is a perfect solution for:
Smaller freight forwarding companies
fast creation and sending of orders
directly cooperating with the carriers
so they can report the status of each current order to the contracting parties
Learn about the 4 reasons to enter the new era of working with the transport orders though the TRANS.eu System:
Quick order handling
- one click to create orders from the exchange offer
- send and confirm orders directly in the Trans.eu System, instead of using the email or fax
Order delivery guaranteed
- thanks to the monitoring, you can be sure that the order arrived and was confirmed by the receiver
- completed orders are permanently archived and their history and arrangements are visible for both parties
Adapted to your company
Order editing and order automation
- you create your own order templates tailored to your needs and the requirements of counterparties
- you add your counterparties and load types only once – next time, you just select them from the list
and organised work
Information about orders always at hand
- you can see the status of each ongoing order in one place
- you can add necessary documents in an electronic form to the order
You can finally resign from Excel, Word and other order templates.
The Trans.eu System has everything that you need
TransOrders tool is available for free!
If you are the Trans.eu System user, you will receive the Orders module for free. No additional charges.
Are you already using TransOrders?
Share your opinion
Frequently asked questions
- 1. Can I adjust the order numeration to the system used in my company?
- .... Certainly! You only need to click the link Edit numbering formula placed by the order number.
- 2. Do I have to manually fill in the address data of my regular counterparties for each order?
- .... No need for that. When selecting the counterparty, just use the +Add company option and fill in all the required fields. Once you add the company data, you can use it for every future order.
- 3. Can I send an order to a company outside the Trans.eu System?
- .... Yes. Your counterparty will receive the order via email and will be able to confirm it by clicking on the link provided in the message.
- 4. Can I create my own order conditions templates?
- .... Yes. An authorised person can establish multiple order templates, e.g. for different counterparties or in different language versions. Every employee of the company will be able to access them.
- 5. Can I add my logo to the order?
- .... Yes. Company logo will be visible on every order document, if the authorised user includes it in the company profile.
- 6.Can I add driver info to the order?
- .... Yes.When creating an order, it is possible to provide name, last name and ID card number of the driver, as well as the registration numbers of the tractor unit and the trailer.
- 7. Does the order accepted in the Trans.eu System is legally binding?
- .... Yes. It is a binding agreement resulting from the forms of conclusion of agreements provided for in the Civil Code.